Nancy K. Bird
Nancy K. Bird was admitted to the Alabama Bar in 1991. She graduated cum laude from Birmingham-Southern College with a Bachelors of Science degree in 1987. She then attended Cumberland School of Law at Samford University and graduated in 1991 with a J.D. degree. She is a member of the Birmingham and Alabama Bar Associations.
She spent five years in this field in the 1990s, first as a staff attorney at the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals then as an associate with Gorham & Waldrep and has experience at the trial and appellate levels.
Following a break to raise her family, Nancy returned to practice of law in 2019 when she joined the firm. Her area of practice concentrates on domestic relations issues including divorce, child custody, alimony, child support and paternity.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 1991
- Birmingham-Southern College
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association, (Family Law Section), Present
- Birmingham Bar Association, (Solo/Small Firm and Women’s Sections), Present